Modern manufacturing is transferring from traditional automation to a fully connected and flexible system that can self-optimize performance, self-adapt to new conditions, and autonomously run production processes or logistics. Through the application of artificial intelligence (AI) physical machines can be combined with business processes and optimization decisions. Cloud computing and the Internet of Things (IoT) make sophisticated solutions affordable to not only big companies.
SEA offers solutions for condition-based predictive maintenance and automated material handling. While SEA’s MotorSense is a wireless sensor for online monitoring of critical rotating equipment, Scorpion is an autonomous industrial robot for transportation of loads that detects obstacles and finds the best route to the destination by itself.
AI Powered Motor Failure Prediction System
- Wireless vibration and temperature sensor
- Condition-based predictive maintenance
- Applicable for pumps, motors, generators, turbines, compressors, gear boxes, fans and blowers
- AI-driven software
- Web based monitoring platform MotorSense Connect
- Individual configuration
Scorpion Series AMR Autonomous Mobile Robot
- Safe and cost effective
- Light Detection and Ranging (LIDAR) sensors
- Simultaneous Localization and Mapping (SLAM) technology
- Autonomous navigation in real-time
- Applicable for pallet loading, conveyor type loading, and pick and place robot arm